The cognitive dissonance caused by a society that tells its children to “follow their dreams” through messages in films, literature, etc. and then punishes them for not choosing safe, money making careers in adulthood is fascinating, to say the least.
This is by far my favorite tweet ever.
CUTE ANIMAL FACTS
- chicks can talk to each other from inside their shells
- cows have best friends and can become stressed when separated from them
- otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart
- rats giggle if u tickle them
- ants nod at each other as they walk past one another
- some adult squirrels adopt abandoned baby squirrels
- mother orangutans build a new nest every night for their babies
- penguins mate for life and propose with a pebble
- ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE